Kenneth Lee has a broad civil and commercial practice, encompassing competition, corporate and commercial, land, professional negligence, trust and probate. He also has a practice in commercial crime and market misconduct.
Kenneth has been recognised by The Legal 500 as a Band 1 leading junior in competition law, which says he is “Very attentive to details, easy to work with and client-friendly, with a solid foundation in the knowledge of competition law”. He is also a member of the Competition Law Committee of the Hong Kong Bar Association.
Kenneth appears in courts at all levels, as well as other specialist tribunals, including the Competition Tribunal and Market Misconduct Tribunal.
Apart from acting as counsel, Kenneth accepts appointments as mediator and arbitrator. He is a CEDR Accredited Mediator and a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators. He was Chairman of the Greater China Affairs Committee of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators from 2018 to 2021.
Kenneth sat as a Deputy Magistrate in 2000 to 2001, a Deputy District Judge in 2015, 2016, 2022 and 2023, and a Temporary Deputy Registrar of the High Court in 2020 to 2022.Read More
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Hong Kong
CEDR Accredited Mediator
- Temporary Deputy Registrar of the High Court (2020 – 2022)
- Deputy District Judge (2015, 2016 & 2022)
- Deputy Magistrate (2000 – 2001)
- Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
- “Hong Kong: Competition Litigation” The Legal 500 Country Comparative Guides (August 2023)
- “Competition Law as a Defence in Civil Actions” (Hong Kong Lawyer, October 2020)
- “Metaverse, Trademark and Antitrust” (2022)
- “Competition Law with Industry Focus on Construction Materials and Related Sectors” (2020)
- “Competition Law as a Defence in Civil Actions” (2019)
- “Introduction on Competition Ordinance (Cap. 619)” (2017)